whers ralph

So what you're saying is it going fall somewhere between the pH of baking soda and milk of magnesia? If I am wrong then its also okay to use an infrared bulb in a wow box to mimic the sun when selling film.

I have to agree with Howard, TSER matters, it is the bench mark to gauge a film's performance. Not how it feels, feelings are deceiving, don't ya know.  Good luck just the same with your endeavor. I would suggest for the sake of adhesive longevity that the mix be closer to neutral on the pH scale.

post-33743-0-20049100-1416613780_thumb.g

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shwsuyrtnts,

I hate that I "blew you off". That was not my intention.  Was I at church?  Was I taking a shower?  I admit that I am extremely accessible, but the only time I might be short with someone is usually when I am in the shower or at church.  My wife gets really mad a me when I start texting during the sermon.  Please let me know when I can get in touch with you.  I will call and you will not be able to get rid of me.  Ask Howard,.. I got kicked out of the Global booth at SEMA because I talk too much. lol.

Hey Ralph,

Have you tried praying in the shower?

Might free you up some time... :thumb

So what you're saying is it going fall somewhere between the pH of baking soda and milk of magnesia? If I am wrong then its also okay to use an infrared bulb in a wow box to mimic the sun when selling film.

I have to agree with Howard, TSER matters, it is the bench mark to gauge a film's performance. Not how it feels, feelings are deceiving, don't ya know. Good luck just the same with your endeavor. I would suggest for the sake of adhesive longevity that the mix be closer to neutral on the pH scale.

Knowledge and Sarcasm!

Did you put the wrong smartie shoe on the wrong foot when you got up this morning S2S? I don't think anybody here doubts the level of knowledge you have in this field, but a sarcastic back-handed delivery can just make you look like an a$$.

Smartie2shoes,

I would like to learn from you. What is the perfect way to demonstrate IR film and what is the perfect slip solution?

2 questions that I think we would all love an irrefutable answer to Ralph. [emoji106]

Hey GTS, thanks for the advice.

No worries Ralph :)

Just figured it is a lot more convenient than showering at Church.

Also.. If you do come up with the perfect slip for tinting, it may also double as a great shower gel?

Then you can really get hands on with your own products :thumb

All the best.

Archived