Not only the summer is hotting up.

AWSF....I suppose you all got an email drop flyer today announcing another factory direct distributor coming to the land of downunder.

Gee that has to be good to offer another alternative to buy film from......thank goodness I'm not in the wholesaling business as this sector imho is really getting ferocious.

With the dollar hitting 84c man it is going to be a rough ride......hang on to your squeegee. :evileye

How many new ones this year alone? 3?

Devil

Hey Dev,

I believe I touched on it a few months back.. That a huge shake up is coming.. Well, the biggest is yet to come.

I do wonder why people get into supply of window film.. Seriously folks, the money is in sticking it on. In the highest quality way possible ofcoarse. :)

The ASWF auto films have been around a couple of years now, and Hanita (has) an agreement in place to supply them. However, once again it would seem that the only people that will be making some serious dollars out of wholesale window film in the coming 12 months will be the lawyers :lol

Too many brands... Well... Too many useless brands. It just feeds the cheap car and house tint market and drives prices lower and lower.

The way to survive and grow as a supplier/wholesaler will be to unite a number of popular brands and have an east/west coast supply chain.

That is the beautiful thing about GTS.. If there is a quality film out there, that is value for money, then we'll get it.

Only issue with the UltraGard films at the moment is trying to keep enough stock :D

'It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little.   When you pay too much, you lose a little money ..... that is all.  When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything, because the thing that you bought was incapable of doing the things it was bought to do.  The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot .... it cannot be done.  If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk that you run.  And if you do that you will have enough to pay for the something better'  John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Archived