blunder

So a customer called me about 2 weeks ago.

She said and I quote "hi dean, we're sorry we haven't gotten back to you after your quote, we do want to get it done we just can't do it right now"

Me: "oh, is everything okay?"

Her: "no, our sons sick. He just had a heart operation and we're just not financially able to at this moment"

At this point I was gobsmacked. How do you reply to that? I did the usual condolences etc and gave my warmest sympathies.

Well I went to call her today after a bit of thinking "shit it's hot lately" to tell her I don't care ill do it for free and merry Xmas.

I said that and the customer said,

"Oh, that's very nice. ...but I think you got the wrong number. We have a daughter and she's absolutely perfect health wise. We still want tinting just having strata problems but it's been approved so well get you in soon....."

What the actual fuck.

So embarrassing Ahahaha

How do I find this girl? Been digging through quotes and can't find it.....

Any tips?

She said and I quote "hi dean, we're sorry we haven't gotten back to you after your quote, we do want to get it done we just can't do it right now"

Her: "no, our sons sick. He just had a heart operation and we're just not financially able to at this moment"

At this point I was gobsmacked. How do you reply to that? I did the usual condolences etc and gave my warmest sympathies.

Well I went to call her today after a bit of thinking "%&$# it's hot lately" to tell her I don't care ill do it for free and merry Xmas.

"Oh, that's very nice. ...but I think you got the wrong number. We have a daughter and she's absolutely perfect health wise. We still want tinting just having strata problems but it's been approved so well get you in soon....."

What the actual f**k.

So embarrassing Ahahaha

Any tips?

Check your phone log...received calls and compare to the contact phone numbers on your quotes.

Well I went to call her today after a bit of thinking "%&$# it's hot lately" to tell her I don't care ill do it for free and merry Xmas.

What the actual f**k.

So embarrassing Ahahaha

Any tips?

Check your phone log...received calls and compare to the contact phone numbers on your quotes.
I thought about that, but I've had about 4 phones since then :lol

What the actual f**k.

So embarrassing Ahahaha

Any tips?

I thought about that, but I've had about 4 phones since then :lol

4 phones in 2 weeks???? Are you using them to prop doors open???

Archived