Happy Holidays

As the holidays are approaching and the end of the year is near, I have had an opportunity to reflect over the last 12 months. It was just a little over 1 year ago that we launched the SolarFX Window Films brand. We knew that we had a difficult task at hand launching our automotive films during the slowest time of year and in an already heavily saturated marketplace. All that I can say is that we have been overwhelmed with the acceptance and growth of our brand. 2014 saw several new products introduced in the brand, increased amount of VLT's in several series to accommodate more state laws, and new marketing material to support our dealers. 2015 will soon be upon us and we will be looking forward to the launch of more new and exciting products , more marketing materials, and of course the addition of new dealers into the SolarFX Window Films family.

Many of you have already received a card in the mail wishing you a Happy Holiday. If you haven't received one, know that we share this sentiment with ALL of the window film families across the globe. May you and your families have the Happiest of Holidays!!

SolarFX Window Films

post-30013-0-30179900-1418416752_thumb.j

Archived