ford fiesta

Guest DaleB

Guest DaleB

Noticed on this car that the bottom rubber seal on the door panels are about 2inchs down from the top of the panel does that mean the panel has to come off or is there another way of doing it?

Guest sdtintin

not sure wot u mean cos ive only done a few n no new 1s but does the outer rubber line up with the panel or is it level with the inner rubber

Guest DaleB

lets see if I can put it a better way,youre looking at the door panel theres usually a rubber seal at the top but on this fiesta the rubber seal is about 2inchs down so when youre looking at it theres no seal to see unless you look down the panel and thats when you can see it.

its a fiesta id leave some clear glass at the bottom. as long as you dont see light your cool. id just explain to the customer that its a manufacture flaw nothing you can do about it. I look at it this way. I dont waste alot of time on junk cars. if it where a high end car then id take the extra effort

Guest DaleB

Done the car easy peasy :lol as for the rubber seals they wernt rubber seals as such they were just some soft seal pointing downwards and the film just slid right in :lol .

Guest FastBackJack

Ah the Fiesta. What a sweet ride. Isnt that thing like almost the same as a fricken Yugo. They look and run, and fall apart the same.

Archived