04 Golf

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Diamond Tints
:lol2 IM? NEW I THE TINTING BUT I DID R 04 GOLF TODAY IT TOOK ME? 3O MINS TO SHRINK AN PUT THAT REAR BACK GLASS THE BEST WAY? .CUT AROUND THE WRIPER FIRST? THEN YOU DRY SHRINK IT WITH OUT THE BABY POWER. JUST WORK WITH THE GLOVES. AN PUSH THE FINGER OUT NB? PUT R STIKE OF WATER DOWN THE MIDDLE WITH E? PAPER TOWEL

[*]172450

Sorry buddy but to say you shrunk and applied a mark 5 golf rear screen in 30 minutes :lol2:lol2 nooooooooo chance these things are a nightmare if anybody is honest will agree with me

I tend to do everything in one piece clios 206 etc etc but these I dont even attempt in one (which I can do ) just the fact I can spend 2 - 3 hours on the rear screen alone in one piece and doing it in two pieces about 45 mins so to say you done it in half an hour is crap

[*]290681

I dont know how much experience, you guys have, but today I did a 2002 golf 2 door and the back window takes between 20--30 minutes all the time . there is nothing hard about it , unless you have an aftermarket window with an odd curve to it .. I rate that window in a very different category on the hatchback models ,, if you get a hard back window about the same size try the honda civic 2 door hatchback model 1992---94 with the wiper.shocks and cables on the way and then you will be talking dont be a wimp about an easy window like the golf.... good luck and keep trying,,,,java script:emoticon(':duck')

smilie

[*]323538

2002 golf takes about 5 mins to shrink tops :thumb we are talking about 2005 golf now as for the civic nothing hard about that either try the new type r civic :gay anyway sussed the new 2005 golf rear screen now and can have it shrunk in about 15 mins now in one piece :lol2:rollin :gay

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atlantic1981
:lol6 IM  NEW I THE TINTING BUT I DID R 04 GOLF TODAY IT TOOK ME  3O MINS TO SHRINK AN PUT THAT REAR BACK GLASS THE BEST WAY  .CUT AROUND THE WRIPER FIRST  THEN YOU DRY SHRINK IT WITH OUT THE BABY POWER. JUST WORK WITH THE GLOVES. AN PUSH THE FINGER OUT NB  PUT R STIKE OF WATER DOWN THE MIDDLE WITH E  PAPER TOWEL

[*]172450

Sorry buddy but to say you shrunk and applied a mark 5 golf rear screen in 30 minutes :lol2:lol2 nooooooooo chance these things are a nightmare if anybody is honest will agree with me

I tend to do everything in one piece clios 206 etc etc but these I dont even attempt in one (which I can do ) just the fact I can spend 2 - 3 hours on the rear screen alone in one piece and doing it in two pieces about 45 mins so to say you done it in half an hour is crap

[*]290681

I dont know how much experience, you guys have, but today I did a 2002 golf 2 door and the back window takes between 20--30 minutes all the time . there is nothing hard about it , unless you have an aftermarket window with an odd curve to it .. I rate that window in a very different category on the hatchback models ,, if you get a hard back window about the same size try the honda civic 2 door hatchback model 1992---94 with the wiper.shocks and cables on the way and then you will be talking dont be a wimp about an easy window like the golf.... good luck and keep trying,,,,java script:emoticon(':nope')

smilie

[*]323538

2002 golf takes about 5 mins to shrink tops :lol6 we are talking about 2005 golf now as for the civic nothing hard about that either try the new type r civic :spit anyway sussed the new 2005 golf rear screen now and can have it shrunk in about 15 mins now in one piece :nope:rollin:gasp

[*]324910

answer to tintboy ( your name says it all ) you are still a boy when it comes to expertise in this windows, if you have not master this window , it only tells me :you CANNOT do a new bettle in one piece either ( I know ,, it takes longer than the golf) but is posibble.... practice, is the key and trying new tricks,in how to make it easier,..... is very important not to push everybody to make believe," If I can not do it in this time nobody can that's what I call crap ... your shortcomings are only yours not the exception of the rule. good luck tinboy its time to become a men!!!

Guest Diamond Tints
:DD IM? NEW I THE TINTING BUT I DID R 04 GOLF TODAY IT TOOK ME? 3O MINS TO SHRINK AN PUT THAT REAR BACK GLASS THE BEST WAY? .CUT AROUND THE WRIPER FIRST? THEN YOU DRY SHRINK IT WITH OUT THE BABY POWER. JUST WORK WITH THE GLOVES. AN PUSH THE FINGER OUT NB? PUT R STIKE OF WATER DOWN THE MIDDLE WITH E? PAPER TOWEL

[*]172450

[*]290681

I dont know how much experience, you guys have, but today I did a 2002 golf 2 door and the back window takes between 20--30 minutes all the time . there is nothing hard about it , unless you have an aftermarket window with an odd curve to it .. I rate that window in a very different category on the hatchback models ,, if you get a hard back window about the same size try the honda civic 2 door hatchback model 1992---94 with the wiper.shocks and cables on the way and then you will be talking dont be a wimp about an easy window like the golf.... good luck and keep trying,,,,java script:emoticon(':duck')

smilie

[*]323538

2002 golf takes about 5 mins to shrink tops :lol2 we are talking about 2005 golf now as for the civic nothing hard about that either try the new type r civic :lol2 anyway sussed the new 2005 golf rear screen now and can have it shrunk in about 15 mins now in one piece :DD:thumb:lol2

[*]324910

answer to tintboy ( your name says it all ) you are still a boy when it comes to expertise in this windows, if you have not master this window , it only tells me :you CANNOT do a new bettle in one piece either ( I know ,, it takes longer than the golf) but is posibble.... practice, is the key and trying new tricks,in how to make it easier,..... is very important not to push everybody to make believe," If I can not do it in this time nobody can that's what I call crap ... your shortcomings are only yours not the exception of the rule. good luck tinboy its time to become a men!!!

[*]325368

Ok firstly takes you 20 mins on a mk4 golf takes me 5 mins, old honda you struggle with I dont!! as for the beetle wtf where did that come from? what do want a prize for doing it in one piece big deal yes I can do it in one piece for your info but depends how I am for time if I do it in one piece or not, as for my name once again wtf has that to do with anything :? dont think you like the fact you are so far up your own ass and I can tint faster than you, as for being a boy well I'm 31 yeah so still a boy big deal I am a very good tinter its my own company and deal with the likes of bmw, vw, subaru to name just a few and as for "and as for is very important not to push everybody to make believe, If I can not do it in this time nobody can that's what I call crap " I just think some people are a bit full of :poop at times just like you :lol2:lol2

Guest atlantic1981
:DD IM  NEW I THE TINTING BUT I DID R 04 GOLF TODAY IT TOOK ME  3O MINS TO SHRINK AN PUT THAT REAR BACK GLASS THE BEST WAY  .CUT AROUND THE WRIPER FIRST  THEN YOU DRY SHRINK IT WITH OUT THE BABY POWER. JUST WORK WITH THE GLOVES. AN PUSH THE FINGER OUT NB  PUT R STIKE OF WATER DOWN THE MIDDLE WITH E  PAPER TOWEL

[*]172450

[*]290681

I dont know how much experience, you guys have, but today I did a 2002 golf 2 door and the back window takes between 20--30 minutes all the time . there is nothing hard about it , unless you have an aftermarket window with an odd curve to it .. I rate that window in a very different category on the hatchback models ,, if you get a hard back window about the same size try the honda civic 2 door hatchback model 1992---94 with the wiper.shocks and cables on the way and then you will be talking dont be a wimp about an easy window like the golf.... good luck and keep trying,,,,java script:emoticon(':bat')

smilie

[*]323538

2002 golf takes about 5 mins to shrink tops :bat we are talking about 2005 golf now as for the civic nothing hard about that either try the new type r civic :DD anyway sussed the new 2005 golf rear screen now and can have it shrunk in about 15 mins now in one piece :DD:lol2:)

[*]324910

[*]325368

Ok firstly takes you 20 mins on a mk4 golf takes me 5 mins, old honda you struggle with I dont!! as for the beetle wtf where did that come from? what do want a prize for doing it in one piece big deal yes I can do it in one piece for your info but depends how I am for time if I do it in one piece or not, as for my name once again wtf has that to do with anything :? dont think you like the fact you are so far up your own ass and I can tint faster than you, as for being a boy well I'm 31 yeah so still a boy big deal I am a very good tinter its my own company and deal with the likes of bmw, vw, subaru to name just a few and as for "and as for is very important not to push everybody to make believe, If I can not do it in this time nobody can that's what I call crap " I just think some people are a bit full of :) at times just like you :lol2:lol2

[*]325435

............ tintboy ,I think you are getting out of hand by thinking by using profanity or initials suggesting that , that it will make you win a debate ,or make you a hero for whoever may be reading this postings ... , I may not be very good at the computer keyboard trying to explain facts, but I spend a real good time of the day with the the tools and the heat gun perfectioning techniques and talking to customers and everybody gets really happy, I do not use profanity in my daily activities, neither with my customers , to me professionalism its what drives me go further.. And to explain my point . I Deal with all the cars you just mentioned, and not only that, boats , motor homes, exotic cars like bentleys, ferraris, and lotus and maseratis,to name a few besides all the classic cars and hot rods I done .I seen it all.... from the geo metros to the chevy beretta with no defroster to the ugly cutlass supreme 4door 1991 .......... and . with all the competition out here and all the ego demonstrated at the time of the yellow pages by another shops, it is sad they can not back up their claims. I'm not saying I 'm the best , nor I'm looking for supporters in a website nor I need to go to those silly tintoff competitions to get a worthless trophy saying I'm the best .......I let that to the customer to decide what services provided to them are more satisfactory to their expectations, I hope you are not falling in the attitude of the new generation x by promoting insulting approach on well reputable enterprises and try to undermine somebody else talents and abilities , with all due respect I can tell you , I experience countless rolls of materials and quite a few numbers of cars . you were just a little 8 year old boy when I start tinting professionally, I Speak of experience not about something I just dreamed or have inside my mind, I apologize if I make you fell bad, It was not my Intention, I was just joking and trying to break some ice ......................and for the honda I do not struggle, it is just dirty and time consuming taking the whole thing apart. and for the newer cars they are just technical, only for the very first time , then comes routine ,it is not the porsche 944 with the ugly wiper on the back window of the past , ( I assumed you done those) you will be glad of doing golfs gti 2005 all day long ,,, thank you....... can we still be polite and respectful? java script:emoticon(':beer')

smilie

Guest Diamond Tints

Atlantic I have never bad mouthed anyone on this site before and to see when I came on about being a "boy" bla bla bla and cant do this or that I thought was out of order so I had to defend myself as anyone would but anyway lets call it quits :spam:dunno and by the way this is the local website for the "boyracers" http://www.strathycruise.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=4 if you look through this and look for diamond tints (me) I have a very good name in glasgow for tinting as I want people to come back to me and not be like the local hacks who undercut me by ?120 = $200?? yet people will pay me more to get a good job

Anyways cheers buddy :spam

Guest Tint Wiz

I use Sunteks Carbon and this went down very well ,back window took me about 30 min to shrink and then install it , and then a few puckers after installation but just heated them and pushed them out :mad

Archived