Relief cuts

When should you ever make relief cuts on full hoods?I have a pattern for range rover sport full hood this hood is pretty tricky for me I tried to install it a few times but seem to always have trouble with fingers when I go to lay down the bottom the hood has a dip all the way around it so im trying to line up the bottom trying to get out fingers I just don't know where to start from so I  don't have fingers.

The trick to full hoods is to stretch the heck out of the film and do so in a way that divides your fingers into manageable sections.  Typically, if you take bulk film and stretch it far enough that you can tack it to the headlights and/or bumper, it will leave you with manageable film on the hood (since all of your fingers will be towards he edge of the film).

The trick to full hoods is to stretch the heck out of the film and do so in a way that divides your fingers into manageable sections.  Typically, if you take bulk film and stretch it far enough that you can tack it to the headlights and/or bumper, it will leave you with manageable film on the hood (since all of your fingers will be towards he edge of the film).

:yeah

Archived