first back window done!! (pic)

Hey guys!! So i touched window tint for the very first time about 3 weeks ago And ive been reading this forum every day in my spare time. After about my fifth attempt on a back window and Trying ewf classic black for the first time, I shrunk and installed a back window on my first try last nite, and it looked amazing! There was 2 very small creases towards the top and thats it. I'm not bragging but am saying thank you because it felt so good when i got it finished! I know I have so much work to do still but i will keep plugging away and reading this site! Thank you!! Take a look at how it turned out.post-39215-0-35353100-1430845356_thumb.p

thanks guys! not a bad start at all! I definitely did Frankenstein. I have learned the concept of a reverse roll, in my head lol. I bet its 10x harder to execute. So have not tried that yet. Maybe after a handful of successful back windows i will give it a go because it is something i want to be able to do. 

thanks guys! not a bad start at all! I definitely did Frankenstein. I have learned the concept of a reverse roll, in my head lol. I bet its 10x harder to execute. So have not tried that yet. Maybe after a handful of successful back windows i will give it a go because it is something i want to be able to do. 

I learned, First, by reading awesome threads from the pro's here on TD.  :cool

Second, practicing on my peel board with small scrap strips of tint. :twocents    Love it.

thanks!!  :cool

Archived