Marathon bomber gets death sentence

Many of you may already know about the Boston Marathon bombing 2 years ago. It was a absolutely horrible, cowardly,act of terrorism upon innocent people. That took the lives of several people, and the limbs of multiple others. One of the bombers was eventually run over by his own brother and killed, while he was fleeing in a stolen car, following a mid street gun fight with police officers. Today that guy was sentenced to death in Boston court. Today is the beginning of what will be the healing process for many who were effected.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who were lost and permanently injured by that cowardly act.

Although I now live in Florida, in my heart I am and will always be a New Yorker.  I know the unbearable pain of loss from terrorism that fell upon the city where I grew up.

From this New Yorker....   May peace be with you Tom, and your fellow Bostonian's.

-Howard

Many of you may already know about the Boston Marathon bombing 2 years ago. It was a absolutely horrible, cowardly,act of terrorism upon innocent people. That took the lives of several people, and the limbs of multiple others. One of the bombers was eventually run over by his own brother and killed, while he was fleeing in a stolen car, following a mid street gun fight with police officers. Today that guy was sentenced to death in Boston court. Today is the beginning of what will be the healing process for many who were effected.

Just curious, do you know anyone personally that was affected or injured in the bombing?

Just curious, do you know anyone personally that was affected or injured in the bombing?

Yes

Ok, just wondering, I have a background through the Navy in demolition, and what I saw there is lacking in intensity for the claimed injuries. What was the nature of your friends injury?

If you think that was "staged", you are a idiot. I have a friend who lost a limb from the "fake" explosion. My wife's cousin is a firefighter and was one of the early responders. It was anything but fake. That video is pure garbage.

No offence intended dude, do you  believe WTC7 fell because of a fire?  Did you watch the video? I'm not saying "no one " got injured there , but there are spurious events that don't add up and it doesn't take an idiot to see them. This country was built by great men and women who gave their lives for an idea. There are those in the background that create situations to the detriment of innocent people to further their own agendas. Sometimes what you see is not reality.    Hope you have a great 4th. Blessings!!!

Archived