Last One To Post Wins Game #456

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Bham now has a Global distributer for his area and other surrounding states. Wonder what that does for our friend Howard?

I'm guessing Howard covers the rest of the areas that Global-Dragon doesn't :dunno 

Man, it is absolutely pouring out right now :raining  I'm hoping it lets up soon, I'm ready to go home   :drive

I'm gonna go while it's light.  :waving   chat at ya'll later 

It's about to pour at the shop within the next couple days. My two older girls have their last awards ceremony tomorrow before the school year ends and I can't make it because the school waits until the last minute to announce it and my boss is a real cheap chit and won't hire someone else to come in and help answer phones leaving me to pretty much do everything by myself.

Got a bit of rain here a little bit ago.. no storms yet though. T-storm watch I believe is posted...

Thanks Bham... not sure what to do. I'd love to move, but my end game is to buy a place... so do I tough it out here since the rent is low and just be a bit unhappy, or move where I'd end up paying more and it might delay getting my own place a while??

Choices choices....

Stay where you are, you'll be happy with the money you saved when you slap that down payment down. :thumb

Archived