First cut Ppf patterns.

Yes I have DAP and used digital design 2 for a good while.They would not renew my DD2 because I don't buy MMM film. But I use SunTek and don't plan on changing films, so using software with cut codes is out. I also have TruCut, just want anther option to fill in any gaps. We keep the DAP use to a minimum and still the cut bill at the end of the months stings.

Talked with a guy at Firstcut today. I appreciate his honesty. He let me know that their kits are probably not what I'm looking for as far as fitment. Mostly that I am looking for kits that wrap and have a more full coverage on the bumper (like DAP). He saved both of us the time of setting up a trail usage. I think his name was Dave. So Thanks.

That's all you can ask for man. And there is nothing wrong with being loyal to a brand. I get it. As long as an installer and business owner you understand from our perspective why we structured the software that way in conjunction with our film. We don't charge an annual or monthly rate for our software so we can add to the value of our brand. Good luck with your search and let me know if there is anything else I can do. 

Archived