Hate it when people don't show up to business- arrangements.
I was selling a washing machine the other day and one guy called a few times, asking loads of questions and finally we scheduled a time for him to come and pick it up. I also took the time to write him detailed directions to my house (the guy seemes a bit...."slow") And dragged the machine to the garage for easier pick up.
He then called a few times more.. Then, later the night before he was supposed to come pick it up, he called again to ask some weird questions about stuff that weren't on my machine. :confuse
Turned out, he called the wrong number this time. -He actually had just bought one somewhere else and wasn't going to show up the next day. :mad
The washer is still blocking the entrance of my garage.... :tantrum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really liking the tint tac... I had problems with tint slime in hot weather... Not with the tint tac tho

Just out of curiosity,, are you using both or just one for cleaning and install??   

I was using both and they worked great...  I mostly do brand new cars and have migrated to just the tint tac on those.  Been through almost a gallon of it with no problems.

I did notice I sprayed the pre-tac cleaner on the sunroof on a older subaru and it had some kinda weird reaction with the factory coating on the inside... almost looked like it oxidized it.... 

I still bust out the pre-tac on older cars where I really need to get the years of junk off the glass.. that or give it a good dose of glass cleaner  :thumb

Archived