From what I have heard through the network, Madico makes the film for them. I believe it's their Invisashield re-boxed, but i'm not 100% sure. They used to resell ppf made of PVC which is not even close to the current TC products on the market. But that was for 3rd world countries where prices need to be dirt cheap. I will be right next to them at the Tint-off in Reno so i'll see the film first hand if Josh is pushing it at his booth. 

PPF Distributing or Matrix Films - You think what you said is good for the thread throwing Scorpion under the bus and exposing to the world that they are sourcing film, but its alright when Scorpion sells us PremiumShield?

From what I have heard through the network, Madico makes the film for them. I believe it's their Invisashield re-boxed, but i'm not 100% sure. They used to resell ppf made of PVC which is not even close to the current TC products on the market. But that was for 3rd world countries where prices need to be dirt cheap. I will be right next to them at the Tint-off in Reno so i'll see the film first hand if Josh is pushing it at his booth.

Archived