L.O.T.P. #485

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live on sweet tea and Mountain Dew at work, at least until around 5:00 then it's beer. I really should drink more water at work though.

At work I drink water and Gatorade, all day. I drink a lot of beer on the weekends so I have to prepare for that, lol

Hows your youngsters TM? Did you get a chance to spend time with them this summer?

No, didn't get a chance to get them this summer do to me not having a place to have them at. I'm going home to MS for Thanksgiving and I'm picking them up on the way there to spend time with them and my parents. My dad meet my daughter as a baby, but not my boys and my mom hasn't meet any one of my kids, but she does know my stepdaughter whom I adopted when she was about 3 months at the time. Should be. Fun vacation

I've been trying, my kids mother and I have been working on it for the best of the kids. So far it's been a good thing and I'm trying to keep it civil for the sake of the kids. I talk to them everyday so that's a plus. I'm also bracing myself for for full custody because their mom has been diagnosed with stage three cancer and no one knows how much time she has left.

Archived