Anybody have a car battery go dead?

My grandmas car did but it sits 90% of the time.  Battery does that every once in a while.  Also happend on a buddys Nitro doin the front two windows over for him.  That one was weird cuz it was only like 40 minutes or so.  But he said that had happened a few times.  Battery prob has a bad cell

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you are taking too long. Didn't you post that you once tinted the older Monte Carlos in like 15 minutes?

The old GM caddy's and few other gm models had a big crazy lower seals and the dumb seatbelt thing in the door and upper rear corner of the front doors

No more 15min cars can't rush anymore,,a pretty easy Ford truck ext cab took 40min yesterday,,8min per window? To clean,cut,install, wipe down and couple phone calls

Long time ago This other shop had like 25 cars and I did 12 and helped the other 3 guys on a few on a Saturday and 20 sunday,,the cell phone was a car phone then,,not mobile?lol

I'll throw the charger on pretty much every full install I do. Most of the time I don't bother when I'm doing the two fronts....though that has screwed me a couple times :lol

There was a bad run of killing batteries, so I've taken a proactive stance on preventing that. Had the dealerships on a first name basis getting radio codes for awhile there..... :phone

I went to a bodyshop to do 1 doorglass on a Prius,,and it was dead,,the panel in the passenger rear cargo area is were they powered it up

1st Prius I tinted couldn't figure out how to get it out of the shop,,I read the Manuel and got it out,,but seen there is someway to get electrocuted?

I went to a bodyshop to do 1 doorglass on a Prius,,and it was dead,,the panel in the passenger rear cargo area is were they powered it up

1st Prius I tinted couldn't figure out how to get it out of the shop,,I read the Manuel and got it out,,but seen there is someway to get electrocuted?

The motors run on ac not dc if I remember right.

Archived