Nexfil

Feedback please, Nexfil Professional 1 ply??? Looks great but doesn't have a strong manufacturer warranty. I compare it to Llumar AT as far as the installation goes, and prefer the liner placement over Llumar. I have seen it hold up quality, furthest back install was June of 2013, still looks pretty damn good. 

Nexfil NR Premium???? I like it, has a lifetime manufacturer backed warranty. It looks good, easy to use. Only started installing it 2 months ago. 

I appreciate any feedback

Nexfil has a few range of non-fading auto films. From what i gathered in last month's SEMA, please choose their Super Dyed Series and avoid "C-Class" dyed. C-class is just a model code and it doesnt mean it is C-grade. Super-dyed is supplied to many private labels, so i doubt there is any issue.

Anyway, there is nothing fanciful about such products as almost all manufacturers produce them.

1ply from any factory might be a little harder to heatshrink, I recommend 2ply.

Feedback please, Nexfil Professional 1 ply??? Looks great but doesn't have a strong manufacturer warranty. I compare it to Llumar AT as far as the installation goes, and prefer the liner placement over Llumar. I have seen it hold up quality, furthest back install was June of 2013, still looks pretty damn good. 

Nexfil NR Premium???? I like it, has a lifetime manufacturer backed warranty. It looks good, easy to use. Only started installing it 2 months ago. 

I appreciate any feedback

Used to install the professional and although they say 3 years warranty you'll find that it will loose intensity in matter of months to a year. Their IR Coated is good.

Based on these types of videos. it would apear that NexFil intends to be a major player in the industry during the next generation...

I wonder if we will see such videos from Eastman, that allow inside access to the products that many of us install day in and day out...

Are the products that NexFil produce ready for all climates? If they are believe it, then they will know.

Time will tell. Until then, I guess we will just need to trust our suppliers. Because our industry is cloaked with secrets.

There is more guess work than ever, that would suggest sticking with what works and what is trusted rings true now more than ever.

I guess that's why it pays to keep it simple.

Based on these types of videos. it would apear that NexFil intends to be a major player in the industry during the next generation...

I wonder if we will see such videos from Eastman, that allow inside access to the products that many of us install day in and day out...

Are the products that NexFil produce ready for all climates? If they are believe it, then they will know.

Time will tell. Until then, I guess we will just need to trust our suppliers. Because our industry is cloaked with secrets.

There is more guess work than ever, that would suggest sticking with what works and what is trusted rings true now more than ever.

Cloaked with secrets..

I know who makes most of 3M :)

Cloaked with secrets..

I know who makes most of 3M :)

Me too but my lips are sealed :twocents

Archived