Are they from the same Maxpro factory?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTS, I must admit  I am very pleasantly surprised that you sound so different.

My first instinct was login and reply to you. hahaha, are you the same GTS who used to :shoot1  me and Korean films?

Are you the GTS that I used to know? OR  :nope is your TD account hacked?

hahhaa, thanks for being so nice to me now. It feels good talking to you like this. :makeout Man! I feel so gay now saying these sweet words to you hahaha

Appreciate that, really :beer

No need to feel gay (Not that there's anything wrong with that) However I won't be sending you anymore nude pics of myself now that you have come out of the closet :lol

Lovin the pics of the beautiful window film poster girls. How could you feel lonely with such stunning girls around you?

I can say this and that etc... But the truth is that when I feel challenged, I turn into GTS Jekyll. (He's the bad one right?)

I truly don't and have not meant to offend you. That is the truth. I can see how neutral you are.

Maybe we can get off to a new beginning? A fresh start...

I think we have much in common.

"I think of myself not as a shepard, but as a sheep trying to protect my fellow sheep."

Read online that Bill Burke rounded up investers to build the factory where they make the film now. So it wouldn't make sense that he would be involved with Rayno? :dunno

Is the Burke that we came across in Korea, the same Burke from Maxpro?

Sangbo is Top-5 Korean manufacturer, most of us who cooperate with Sangbo will find Burke familiar. You can find him in this corporate video

Lovin the pics of the beautiful window film poster girls. How could you feel lonely with such stunning girls around you?

Certainly man, i can rub for you :lol ... ... in TD

anyway, your arch-rival TAC is making their presence in Korea. O!@*#)_!@*#&!@#)!@& hahahhaa

I am with you now.

For the posts on tint chicks, I am just doing my part to encourage our friends in TD to visit tradeshows. We can find more than tints from the tint booths.

Do we know if MaxPro are doing well?

Would be a hard market to crack...

hard market to crack? - Are you refering to Korea?

They should be growing. I asked because I heard they might have entered Korea

http://m.blog.daum.net/_blog/_m/articleView.do?blogid=0D9mJ&articleno=16903492

Nah Fat,

I am more talking world wide...

I guess... What's their angle? Or... What do they offer that others don't?

What I mean is are they focusing on the cheap guys? The expensive guys? Those who like film that shrinks? Those who like film that lasts?

Someone like MaxPro could get lost in the SunTek/ASWF croud. No offence to ST. Just making reference.

Unless they go into Asia under a different name?

Like I said before Fat... If you are digging for dirt, you will get dirty.

Just be sure to wear your protective clothing. :lol

Cheers.. Mick

Do we know if MaxPro are doing well?

Would be a hard market to crack...

hard market to crack? - Are you refering to Korea?

They should be growing. I asked because I heard they might have entered Korea

http://m.blog.daum.net/_blog/_m/articleView.do?blogid=0D9mJ&articleno=16903492

Nah Fat,

I am more talking world wide...

I guess... What's their angle? Or... What do they offer that others don't?

What I mean is are they focusing on the cheap guys? The expensive guys? Those who like film that shrinks? Those who like film that lasts?

Someone like MaxPro could get lost in the SunTek/ASWF croud. No offence to ST. Just making reference.

Pardon my limitation, I can only talk about asia. The Korean weblink refers to the Korea-tinter chaps who are very passionate about tinting and flew to US to participate in the recent IWFC. So probably, i guess that's where they got hooked up with Maxpro.

I don't think Maxpro focus on the cheap guys (including me). Their timing is superb because of Eastman's takeover of CLC. My unreliable sources told me that CLC sales in Asia and South Africa dropped after the takeover was confirmed. They could have benefitted from the takeover indirectly.

Not them, but there is a US manny who offloads a type of premium non-fading architectural tints through a contact in Asia at crazy prices because they wanna tank our Korean manufacturers. In that arena, none of our Korean mannies managed to match that price, given the same quality. It is so crazy.  Architectural tints (PS) from US are frequently used as auto tints in many Asian countries.

20 years ago, another large US manny also adopted the strategy of selling selected film models are zero-profits as long as a desired distributor buys 100% from them. The manager who came up with this brillant concept was axed several years ago due some corporate politics.

Yes, trashy carbon films can be as cheap as US$50 per roll from china.

But I still can't declare that cheap equates to dirt, especially in these iconic marketing examples of our trade.

Certainly man, i can rub for you :lol ... ... in TD

anyway, your arch-rival TAC is making their presence in Korea. O!@*#)_!@*#&!@#)!@& hahahhaa

I am with you now.

Mate, I have so much more respect now for the mum and dad investors that enter into a TAC franchise then back then. You could say that I have found inner peace... :D

As for Koops. He is now the General Manager of Worldmark. Wouldn't even know who I am. Not that he should. But he will. I have been digging my footings for the past 4 years now. Based on ethics and good practice and quality.

Not them, but there is a US manny who offloads a type of premium non-fading architectural tints through a contact in Asia at crazy prices because they wanna tank our Korean manufacturers. In that arena, none of our Korean mannies managed to match that price, given the same quality. It is so crazy.  Architectural tints (PS) from US are frequently used as auto tints in many Asian countries.

20 years ago, another large US manny also adopted the strategy of selling selected film models are zero-profits as long as a desired distributor buys 100% from them. The manager who came up with this brillant concept was axed several years ago due some corporate politics.

Yes, trashy carbon films can be as cheap as US$50 per roll from china.

But I still can't declare that cheap equates to dirt, especially in these iconic marketing examples of our trade.

Fat... Can't you see it now?

You wondered why I was so upset with 'that' korean manny.

Dude, Australia is like the rubbish dump for them. Sure, they could set up base here and create a presence, but we are just getting fly by the night guys here trying to just flog off film at crazy prises.

There film is not that bad. I have said that before... I am just trying to say that they should try and build a presence here and not try and off load their films as Australia is a harsh climate indeed.

Do I have an issue with Asia? Hell NO!

I am sure we have just misunderstood each other.

I can assure you that I am here for the long haul. While my heart beats, I will be heavily involved with the industry here in Aus. If it means I need to be laying up the papers for the next 20 years to pay for my ideas, then so be it.

I know that anyone that deals with me on a daily/weekly basis will know this to be true.

I really am glad to see you back Fat.

Mick

Archived