Difference of PPF and Tinting

Starting business next month and am going to offer PPF. I'm gonna carry lulu auto/flat glass films. Is there that big of a learning curve? Gonna bulk roll it without a plotter. i have a small amount of experience with it over the last 5-7 years. I guess I'm just gonna use lulu PPF since Eastman acquired Suntek and everyone has praised it for workability and warranty and durability. Any thoughts?

My thought would be to talk with your areas rep. Then maybe ask to see if the PPF are both the same or different to work with. For flat glass, it's not a huge learning curve to install if you have someone that has been able to train you right. The hardest part to figure is what the specs mean and if the film is suitable for the glass you are wanting to install it on.  :twocents

X2 on a good trainer.

Bulk installing will be a big learning curve.  It takes most installers 6 months to a year to get truly comfortable with kits and adding the skill of artful cutting over paint is just that much more to learn.

Archived