Premium Shield

???? yeah that film suck....but they cant do nothing about it...they spend too much money on R&D on trash film. I play around with the film....the linear come off every time we plot....and mess the whole cut. Their pattern suck too....They need to go back to the drawing board....as a established company......you cant sell customers a what if product...

Although these adhesives are similar in chemistry (across the industry), they will react differently depending on the slip/tack solutions used. It's funny to see in this single thread that some say we have the most aggressive adhesive, and others say it doesn't stick at all! Just proves my point above. I'll be happy to explain in detail what we suggest for solutions, just give me a call at the office.

To that point, our office is open from 8am-6pm EST Monday-Friday. Our sales reps also make themselves available on the weekends to answer questions, and help people who may be stuck on something after hours. 

If you are unhappy with lack of email responses from a distributor or outside rep, i simply suggest you call our office in Boston, and we will be there to help. We've been doing this for almost 10 years now, and we pride ourselves on customer service.

Every manufacture in PPF has issues from time to time. Everyone! The key is to be able to help through the issues when they arise. We like to think that we do help all of our customers whenever needed. 

Having said that....you can't please everyone all the time.

I completely agree that the ratio of water/baby shampoo could have been wrong and my own undoing. 

Contacting anyone to help with the matter though was a more difficult slope to handle as it was non existent.

Either way it worked out, I now get excellent service and help and I use a far superior product.

Win win

I completely agree that the ratio of water/baby shampoo could have been wrong and my own undoing. 

Contacting anyone to help with the matter though was a more difficult slope to handle as it was non existent.

Either way it worked out, I now get excellent service and help and I use a far superior product.

Win win

So what do you use now?

HELP, I have a stain on 3 week old Premium Shield... just bought the car, white... was gone on vacation for 10 days (car sat outside for 10 days). Drove car once, tried to clean, but not coming off... Cleaned with just soap and water, did not want to rub hard. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated....

HELP, I have a stain on 3 week old Premium Shield... just bought the car, white... was gone on vacation for 10 days (car sat outside for 10 days). Drove car once, tried to clean, but not coming off... Cleaned with just soap and water, did not want to rub hard. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated....

Didn't you start a thread already? Be patient, someone will chime in, don't hijack other people's thread

Archived