Funny story

A little off topic,but leaving the door open only to have one of your guys walk buy and close it out of habit. Especially when its a open door frame that you haven't shaved yet. You yell NOOO in slow motion as you watch the door close. :lol

what I do first after pulling it into my shop is open the drivers door and latch it with it open ... it stops the buzzer from going as well as accidentally locking the keys in the car...... just be sure to open/unlatch the locking mechanism before closing the door other you'll get a THUD when it hits the the other part of the latch mechanism  :pirate  :thumb

@ Dakota21601    Did the Explorer have a sunroof??  

I always open the sunroof on every vehicle that has one.  Or throw the drivers trigger until completed.   :twocents  

We had similar, but it wasn't actually locked. It was a guy's show truck. The thing had no door handles; the doors opened with the key fob which was inside the truck. Doh! The owner was pissed, but what could we do? Fresh $10,000 paint job. There were no buttons for us to press even if we managed to pry the door back enough to fit a tool in.

Archived