New dude, new adventure

Hey fellow tinters been lurking when I got the hair brain idea to do my wifes car which lead to me wanting to add window tinting to my existing business!

So I figure I will start here learning, then do some tinting on personal vehicles as well family to gain some experience so my lack of experience doesn't reflect on me and my business!

Ive looked into flexfilms and global. Any objections?

I've been using global for years. Their qdp line is a great film at an affordable price. You'll have no issues with that film for longevity. I think it's just about impossible to find a bad review on it anywhere. What's the current business?

I've been using global for years. Their qdp line is a great film at an affordable price. You'll have no issues with that film for longevity. I think it's just about impossible to find a bad review on it anywhere. What's the current business?

I do mobile detailing, upholstery repair and hoping to add window tinting if I feel I have the ability to do quality work. I have a 6x12 trailer i just bought and will be setting it up for both with the intention of creating an area for tinting in the front of it.

Jh812 said it right..... Hard to find a bad review :twocents

If you want help learning check out my dvd set and hands on training. I have taught several people in the same situation as yourself ad tinting to their business.

Dvd Learning Library is designed to learn the same methods in the same order as my hands on training.

Global Window Film dealers offer a discount of ten percent on film orders untill you recover your training cost either hands on or dvd.

Small classes in Portland Oregon , Saint Louis Mo and soon in Danbury Conn.

Cheers

Stan

****pm me for information on tintdude member discounts

Here is a pic from last weeks class here in Portland :beer

post-15455-0-14175800-1453011705_thumb.j

Jh812 said it right..... Hard to find a bad review :twocents

If you want help learning check out my dvd set and hands on training. I have taught several people in the same situation as yourself ad tinting to their business.

Dvd Learning Library is designed to learn the same methods in the same order as my hands on training.

Global Window Film dealers offer a discount of ten percent on film orders untill you recover your training cost either hands on or dvd.

Small classes in Portland Oregon , Saint Louis Mo and soon in Danbury Conn.

Cheers

Stan

****pm me for information on tintdude member discounts

Here is a pic from last weeks class here in Portland :beer

Ok, ill check it out and pm you here in a bit

Archived