Looking for Xpel installer in Minneapolis to help out a TD member

So I'm looking for an installer to help me out. My sister just bought a new Infiniti QX60 in white and wants PPF installed on the normal areas. Hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors and luggage area. I would normally do this for her but since she's 6 hours from me here in the Chicago area I'd like to find an installer to help me out and do the install. This way she won't have to drive all this way just to get the PPF installed down here and with her busy schedule with kids and what not, I thought I could give a fellow TD some business and help my sister and myself out.

Send me a PM if are willing to help out!

So I'm looking for an installer to help me out. My sister just bought a new Infiniti QX60 in white and wants PPF installed on the normal areas. Hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors and luggage area. I would normally do this for her but since she's 6 hours from me here in the Chicago area I'd like to find an installer to help me out and do the install. This way she won't have to drive all this way just to get the PPF installed down here and with her busy schedule with kids and what not, I thought I could give a fellow TD some business and help my sister and myself out.

Send me a PM if are willing to help out!

Wow, kudos to you. Solid member attitude! Happy to hear this thread.

Archived