Been a little sidetracked

Hadnt got to tint in the last few weeks. Been a little tied up. A doc i work with and know very well asked me to do some rehab on a 60 Vette. Started w brakes and turned into $1500 parts bill. Kingpins, upper passenger control arm, lower driver control arm bushing and stud, all drums, wheel cylinders, and hardware, third arm bearing, sway bar links and bushings, lower radiator hose, shocks, and rear rebound straps. Not to mention fluids and some other minor tweaks and fixes. Gonna b tinting again real soon. Gonna get radiator flushed and back on the road this weekend.

Thx for flippin em.  I know...they turn out right with the phone sideways when you take the pic or something.  Put the hubcaps back on, fixed some door screws, added a rubber bushing to the exhaust and started the radiator flush tonight.  Just got to finish that and get an alignment and it's gonna go home....lol

I was the final advise for my neyber to put the hubcaps in the attic and get custom rims/tires for his 62 Vette,,I will get a pic of his fleet when he has them out,,69 camero,70chevelle big blocks and a 67 vette sm block

Sounds similar to his.  He has this 60 Vette, a 69 Camaro Z28/RS (which is show quality), 69 Shelby GT500 Mustang (1 of 2 in the registry), 70 442, 2015 Hellcat Challenger.  Bout to send this one home on Monday.  Then I am back cracking on some film.  Got it backing up now...lol

Archived