noob question for sky lights

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope the opening is bigger than the glass. I did a set once that the popcorn ceiling was recessed in. Freaking nightmare. I'm pretty sure I posted about it up here.

It takes a lot to get under my skin.... but that def. will do it. Had a job one day many moons ago which was just that - popcorn ceiling & skylight. Between that and the customer following me around doing each window - I was ready to go postal by lunch. :krazy

post-39423-0-05710400-1465962850_thumb.j :woot2 SCORED THE JOB ! Six skylight that are 32 x23 and a picture window. We goin to do global silver reflective 20% on all of it. . Ill post pics when its done. Thanks for all the help and comments guys. He has trees over the house so it shouldnt get cooked and the ceiling is not popcorn crap yay!

Any news(fun or not) on your 1st small skylight windows?

Some have a nice recess area that you can make the pattern 1/4in bigger(not to bad ones) and some you better learn to cut nice so no daylight

At least they are small if you have to learn something

Any news(fun or not) on your 1st small skylight windows?

Some have a nice recess area that you can make the pattern 1/4in bigger(not to bad ones) and some you better learn to cut nice so no daylight

At least they are small if you have to learn something

Wellllllllll)llllllll guys ummmmmmmmmm called guy thursday night to confirm we are good for saturday morning and he say ya buddy ill be ready for you. A lil background. Dude is in his retirement due to a big check from exxon. So he drinks and smokes and sits in his whirlpool where i was to tint. Soooooooo today i get there and a lady opens the door and lets me in and he is nowhere to be seen and i guy my age is sittn at dinner table and looks at me and goes "ooooo your the window tinter" . And im like ya wheres uhhhhhhhh,,, he died friday morning of massive heart attack and found him in kitchen. Ohhhhhhhh. Uhhh

Im so shocked. Guys was cool and gave my condolances. Sad deal.

Archived