You can hire me as the drive around guy :eyebrows just don't wanna put one of those how's my driving stickers on it.

:lol  Believe me, no matter which of the team is driving, we would be getting calls all day with a driving sticker on it.  On a side note, back when I worked at Target (early on) I worked overnight and decided to park diagonally across 2 handicap spots.  The store was already closed with maybe 10 customers remaining inside checking out.  Next morning (2 hours before opening) I come out to the car and one of the customers leaving left a note about how rude it was to park there like that.  To take it even further, they call the number on the back of my car (I did audio on the side and had company name/number) and saying that we should fire the driver of the cause he is an a$$hole.   :lol

For radio, there is a thing that DJs get to do called "mentions". This is where the DJ talks about his cool new ride from the very nice dealership off the 5 and main street. The dealership spiffs a car for one year, with X number of mentions per show/week/month over the time of the agreement. If you have a station in town that you like the DJ, and you can find him at a local show, event, somewhere, introduce yourself. When he finds out, you do tint, offer to tint his car in trade for mentioning you on his show. Other than that, as many have said, radio is expensive, and probably not worth it. A mention has an "endorsement" type of validation that goes way farther. If the deal is right, number of mentions, do the wives car too. She is the one that puts up with his crazy schedule. 

Here in the Bay Area, wraps are often paid for on employee cars with a pay spiff, or the car as part of comp. Eat24 paid for a buddies Scion TC Limited. 

Archived