solar FX or global which you like

Use the search button first and if you cant find it then you post and ask. Well, that's what I do. But I think that Global should be your base film. Classic Black or Classic Charcoal.

global is a great company and great customer service that I notice every time I call them. 

I asked solar fx for a sample and wanted to offer a line or 2 of their film and never got a response

I get same great service from global everytime

I don't blame you for asking. I really want/need to switch to another brand of film but want solid opinions. I've searched this site ad the internet and have gotten great information. Although some of the posts are old, its nice to hear updated information. I was looking at switching to Global myself. I have considered other options though such as Solar FX

Archived