help solar fx vintage glue smearing

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesnt sound like the films fault. The first thing I thought of is that maybe your not cleaning your sprayer while using baby shampoo. That stuff can leave you gunks that looks like smears.

I use the vintage line on all the tractors and farm stuff and never had an issue and it feels just like the carbonfx for installation to me. Just as thick and the liner pulls away just like th carbon i use everyday on cars. Plus the price is awesome in the vintage. Do u have pics of what u experienced

Sometimes the pump plunger has some grease stuff in them that gets in the bottle of the 2qt bottles I have seen besides soap scum if you don't rinse it out with hot water once a while

2qt bottles get refilled a lot when busy so mine never are bad with Dollar general baby shampoo,,haven't used J/J in years

I have tried slime this past week and its seems okay but probly not going to buy a gallon

Archived