Last one to post game #628

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, people are weird.  Had one email me couple of days, but didn't include much info.  So email him back asking a few more questions and even text him that I emailed him back and if he can answer some of the questions.  Nothing ever since.  It shows me you are not serious about it which helps weed some people out which is good I guess.

That is like the 3rd person that did it.  I could see if I am making them an offer they don't like, but when you email if we are still hiring and only share your years of experience, I am going to ask more general questions.  Basically the questions below.  I also add they do not have to list the shops if they do not want to share that info and Flat Glass/PPF experience is not required.

• What window films have you used?
  • How long does it take you to tint a standard sedan handcut?
  • Do you have your own transportation?
  • What city do you live in?
  • What shops have you work with in the past?
  • Do you have any experience with Flat Glass or PPF?
  • What is your desired pay?

On the Norwegian Jewel in Juneau Alaska ... Raining off and on but relaxing! Going sightseeing to some glaciers this evening so it's all good :beer
Have got to get serious about the retail shop when I get back.... Find a tinter that cares or switch to a production shop with several employees each trained to do differant steps of the process. Been doing the math differant ways for a few months to figure labor. Now labor cost is around 40% and installers don't really want to enough work for me to make any money after all the overhead!
Cheers all from the inside passage

post-177-0-32082200-1469566718_thumb.jpg

Archived