SolarFX black

I'm not sure what the black is you're referring to :dunno I've used and currently use the carbon and the ultra series, both great everyday film. The ceramic though is tough to beat great specs and coloring minimal haze to it. Haven't had any issues here in NC with it.

I'm not sure what the black is you're referring to :dunno I've used and currently use the carbon and the ultra series, both great everyday film. The ceramic though is tough to beat great specs and coloring minimal haze to it. Haven't had any issues here in NC with it.

Hmm I could be saying it wrong, I could of swore it was called black, it was there sample roll of 20% if that helps?!?! Maybe it was classic black? He mentioned a vintage line but I opted for there most selling product. Either way I'm excited to try it out,

I wish my area of customers was more "wanting" I'll say on film, when someone calls/stops in the typical conversation is

Hey I was as dark are you have

Well I've have xxxxx for xxxx but an upgrade in performance is xxxx for xxxxx

Oh I don't care about heat stuff, I just want it dark

????????????????????

Ok I just checked there site, the classics is the 1ply film, I know I wanted the 2ply, maybe i was meaning to say the carbon serious, does that make sense? ???????????? past 4 months I've hit 100+ Hours a week drilling, needless to say my mind has been fried, finally got some time off and going to collect my thoughts tinting, it seems to out me in a happy place ???? My plan is to be done drilling and tint full time. Hours I want to work or choose to work and more family time. The money's nice but 2 months ago it hit me hard how much of family time and my daughters life I'm missing

You're preaching to the choir there buddy. Finally made the plunge last year into full time. Yes I'm pretty sure it would've been a sample of the carbon. Not 100% certain but most of the time that's what goes out. If that's the case it's a good film and you will not have anything to worry about. The vintage I have not tried because of it not being color stable. I just have to many failures of other films here to really push it, plus what's am extra 30 bucks a roll for piece of mind. As far as the one ply idk on that either never used the stuff. I hear one ply and I associate that with toilet paper and I'm not using that either. What state are you in?

I know all about the missing family time. I went full time 4 years ago. Family time improved a lot. Now im so busy tinting that im starting to miss family time again. I started bringing in my part timer a little more these days and it has helped a bunch.

I'm in Ohio jh812, and do you just wipe with your hand since you don't use toilet paper?!?!? Lmao sorry couldn't help it!! Lololol , I personally like the thicker film, I have 2 good friends that own there own shops, and I know what film they use, and I wouldn't use it on a rusted out Chevy Cavalier. But they very rarely have anything come back with there very thin film. We get all 4 seasons here but in summer it's probably 2-3 weeks at max at high 90's then it cools down, and winters get cold but nothing extreme either. I guess this area is good for cheaper film but I like to put a better quality on just in case, after all it is my name sticking on the window

Archived