DIGICUT

DIGICUT REP JUS CAME BY AND SHOWED ME THEIR NEW VERSION OF FILM NIGHT AND DAY COMPARE TO THEIR OLD STUFF,HAS ANYBODY TRY THIER NEW VERSION?I USE TO USED THEM BUT THEIR OLD STUFF WAS CRAP BUT THE NEW VERSION IS WAY BETTER AND I HAVE USED XPEL CURRENTLY IM USING SUNTEK  I TELL YOU WHAT IT GOES ON PRETTY NICE AND THE FINISH LOOK ON THE CAR IS AMAZING BETTER THAN BOTH OTHER BRAND I BEEN USING.I DONT KNOW WHAT DIGICUT BEEN DOING BUT THEY HAVE BEEN CATHING UP WIT THE TIMES AND SEEM TO BE TRYING TO BE AHEAD OF THE GAME.I MIGHT BE GIVING TO MUCH CREDIT TO FAST TO DIGICUT NEW FILM BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL NEVER HURT FOR SOME COMPETITION BECAUSE ITS ALL  GOOD FOR  THE INDUSTRY!!!!!  

Words of wisdom, Digi re-boxes all their film... They have many fake profiles on here (Sales People & Management) ... If your comparing any of their film with Xpel and Sun-Tek and saying they are better, then we all need to find the China or India Manufacturer that they are using... Their Business model is Higher film pricing on crap film

with less pay to the installer.. Installers are a dime a dozen, if they don't like it then move on and they will help to get you replaced... So this so called wonder film, is it a Top Coated material ? How many Mill's thick? More info please.... 

Archived