My first tint experience need help!!

So I tinted my first car and I did really good on the first window but the second wasn't so great. For some reason my slip solution dried up in just a matter of seconds and I keep getting dirt between the film and window. How does this happen? I clean the window and then I come back over and peel my release liner and move it straight to the inside and once it's on the glass I notice the trapped grit. What is going on. It took me like 3 tries but just with that one window. Even the back glass was a breeze. Can anyone tell me why my solution dried soo fast? I was using Johnson btw. And what's up with the grit sticking to the film?

Its better to have a little more slip solution that not enough

Dirt specs you have to figure out were they came from=your hands/clothing/whatever peelboard or the auto which some are just a dust bucket and or felt bombs

I use a lot of spray to flush the clean glass and edgee and soak the glue side pretty good for easy bottom loading and getting it were you want it

Tint slime works,,I tried a 4oz sampler

Now the garage door thing=hot?windy/dusty days,I never have seen so many dust specs when I had a garage door open or even just cracked open a 1inch or so,,,luckily it was a doorglass or 2 way back

At a good friend/clients shop I nicely told him your dad(didn't know and) used a airhose to clean himself off in my direction when I had the liner peeled off for your door glass,lol,,that piece was ruined ha ha

Archived