Last One To Post #711

6 hours ago, DynamicAppearance said:

One reason I don't offer 5% anymore...seems like all customers wanting 5% is cheap and annoying.

I was dying couple of days ago with the Tesla owner that we did Crystalline on...super technical guy.  It was the last car for the day, so our tinter is about to head out, but the customer wanted to walk the car with him.  They were outside for 20+ minutes going over every inch of the vehicle.  Our guy came back in like WTF was that.  :lol  So our guy left and we decided to call him to see if he could come back cause they customer has more questions.  We put him on the phone with someone else that did a good impression of the customer and had him going for minute...then mid-sentence, he is like fuck you guys.  :lol

:lol2 That's awesome!

5 hours ago, jh812 said:

Really I'm thinking about it just say screw it no 5%.

We don't offer 5 at my shop either, just seems like it's more headache and liability than its worth.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We stick it a lot in Texas, legally of course, on the back. In ceramic, and it's money for sure, but we don't carry it in any other film only ceramic, so you're paying for it if you want it, seems to work. 

Archived