Tint doesnt want to tac

Ok so as of recently Ive noticed that im having trouble getting the tint to tac on quickly.       I have the window rolled down about 3 inches.   I clean the window, then spray about 2-3 sprays of whater at the window just before applying tint.  I release the liner,  spray tint until its nice and wet everywhere.   I apply to top of window, i use a blue go doctor squeegee to tac on the top 6 inches.  At this point im squeeging forever with the tint never fully tacing down.  I do everything I used to but i nvr had an issue until recently.    I was doing a new focus rs today and the tint slipped around like crazy.    So at one point I was using almost straight up water and the tint still didn't want to tac.  Im so frustrated and just cant seem to figure it out.  I tried 3 different squegees and almost straight water.  What is going on?   Any ideas would be much appreciated.    

I have noticed that on used cars the tint sticks better than when I get a new car from a dealer.  

Also im using up product that i got on a end of year clearance sale from solargard.  Is there a chance the tint is defective or do i just forget how to do my job?.      

Archived