SolarFX Tinters Tool Pouch The Dirty Pouch

Hey guys, we have worked with Mike Sanchez and had him make his Dirty Pouch tint tool pouch custom for us with embroidered SolarFX Window Films logo. These things turned out amazing and were designed with the tinter in mind. They are available in limited quantities for $109.99 each. Give us a call at 800-825-3746 to get one ordered today.

58ef8a363bb7e_dirtypouch.jpg.3df2d390ee6122a07de47d414dbaabcc.jpg

58ef8bbf6e868_dirtypouchfull.jpg.736d95a11a7e0e7da87a4ef924c14f3a.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a video about the pouch..  The construction is top notch and the materials used are on point !

there are tons of little details built into these pouches that make them exceptional for window tinters as compared to a old leather framing pouch from the big box store.

plus these pouches are made by a fellow film installer... So buying these doesn't line the pockets of some Chinese importer its going to one of our own right here in the states.

just saying..   A couple talking points anyways 

9 hours ago, TTS said:

I saw a video about the pouch..  The construction is top notch and the materials used are on point !

there are tons of little details built into these pouches that make them exceptional for window tinters as compared to a old leather framing pouch from the big box store.

plus these pouches are made by a fellow film installer... So buying these doesn't line the pockets of some Chinese importer its going to one of our own right here in the states.

just saying..   A couple talking points anyways 

Thank you @TTS, you are absolutely correct about the build of these pouches. They are made from a very durable material and every pocket was thought about with the tinter in mind. This pouch was not designed by a seamstress to hold her sewing and marking materials that was transitioned to be used in the tinting world. The most important point that you made is that these are designed and manufactured by a fellow tinter. 

12 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

Wow, that price!  Home Depot.... 25 bucks....

I wish I could say that we are making a fortune on these pouches but we aren't, we are just supporting a fellow tinter. 

Archived