Tesla Model S tinting question

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, DynamicAppearance said:

It is the largest window in the vehicle, meaning it is the largest piece of film we have to get in the car without getting debris in it or creasing it.  Closest to perfection is really needed on the windshield since that is the window the people mostly look out...so imperfections will be quickly noticed on the windshield versus other windows.  Also tons of electronics under the dash, so more care has to be taken when using the water.

That makes sense. Thanks.

The Formula One shop in my area was telling me that their new Stratos line is on par with PhotoSync and superior to Crystalline. The TSER numbers didn't seem to support that, but the heat test thing between the various tints was night and day between it and Pinnacle.

Guest scottj
On 4/29/2017 at 2:11 AM, Aesop_Rock said:

You again?

you know,for someone such a newbie,plebe even,in this industry,you are quite the azzhole. With all the dumb,elementary questions you have posted,you may want to read more and babble less.

22 hours ago, scottj said:

you know,for someone such a newbie,plebe even,in this industry,you are quite the azzhole. With all the dumb,elementary questions you have posted,you may want to read more and babble less.

Morpheus?!

I've search hi and low, never thinking I would find you and low and behold you were right in front of me this whole time.

Please teach us the ways of the Matrix! Lead us to the light with your infinite wisdom and experience in the world of tint. Wake us from this sleep!

Guest scottj
14 hours ago, Aesop_Rock said:

Morpheus?!

I've search hi and low, never thinking I would find you and low and behold you were right in front of me this whole time.

Please teach us the ways of the Matrix! Lead us to the light with your infinite wisdom and experience in the world of tint. Wake us from this sleep!

Do your own research and learning.Maybe if you followed that advice,you would own your own shop one day?

Archived