Plotter advice

sign warehouse sells the Vinyl express series plotters. They are rebadged Graphtec FC8600 series. I have three of them...2 42" and 1 64" for PPF. I have a contact who I have bought all of mine from and am certain she would give you the hook up if you are interested. PM me and I will send you her info. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Sunbreakers said:

sign warehouse sells the Vinyl express series plotters. They are rebadged Graphtec FC8600 series. I have three of them...2 42" and 1 64" for PPF. I have a contact who I have bought all of mine from and am certain she would give you the hook up if you are interested. PM me and I will send you her info. 

Nice, never knew that.

I use Tinttek 20/20 software. I have used Llumar´s Precision Cut also...I have complaints about both systems, but you cannot go wrong with Tinttek. I wanted to set up a new plotter. Lady I deal with is in Canada and was going home before my plotter arrived. Called and gave me her cell phone number. Ended up calling her in the car and she walked me through setup. Can´t get any better than that. 

Dynamic, yes, even the owners manual has graphtec written all over it. 

On 5/6/2017 at 5:40 PM, Tinter J said:

Unfortunately my supplier does not carry them. One last question, what size rolls are most efficient with a 40" plotter? I currently only stock 40 but am considering switching to 60's cut 38 & 22.

i do 36 and 24. not sure if there would be enough room on 22 for the new ford trucks. 

I saw more complaints than usual about CC when I was comparing...Check the forum here and see what you think. Also, be aware that word is Solar Guard changed the liner and that is causing plotter issues now...I don't use SG so can't say true or false.  Let us know how it goes. I have a friend who works at another shop and they use a Jaguar...Real workhorse as well. You can't go wrong with either machine. 

Archived