Last one to post #739

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the wife buys a used a used car and the windows are already tinted maybe 30% all around and the install is clean. Then I find this sticker on top of the film on the passenger door. Is it from a pair of sunglasses? Or did a shop put it there? It says uv400 protection.1495904318856-311168131.jpg.d7a6c4f8e411ca7c14c7ec5e2ede58a8.jpg

33 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

:chin that's different... :dunno looks like air to me. If it's lulu air it might dry up fine? Try that bone tool i can see in the pic on it. Sanded of course...

Yeah I've messed and messed with it. Just gonna tell the guy if it doesn't go away give me a call.

45 minutes ago, Jerrybigbird said:

So the wife buys a used a used car and the windows are already tinted maybe 30% all around and the install is clean. Then I find this sticker on top of the film on the passenger door. Is it from a pair of sunglasses? Or did a shop put it there? It says uv400 protection.1495904318856-311168131.jpg.d7a6c4f8e411ca7c14c7ec5e2ede58a8.jpg

Looks like someone just stuck it there from their glasses. If a shop put it there I think they'd at least put it on straight. :dunno 

Archived