How many CC of JNJ per quart

On 28/07/2017 at 6:41 PM, quality tintz said:

Nice what's the dawn for??

I use Dawn usually for PPF installs now, like it a lot. I also sometimes add a very small amount (1 ml or less) to a 32oz bottle for tint on really hot days, it makes the solution 'sheet' and cling to the glass better (and it's such a small amount I can't see any issues with it). 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/07/2017 at 6:43 PM, quality tintz said:

How much baby wash to 32oz bottle??

Varies a lot. 5 to 8 pumps depending upon how hot/humid it is. I've tried to make it precise but I do have a range I usually go for. I measured how much an average pump equals awhile ago and can't remember the amount exactly. I believe one pump was 2-3 ml but I could be wrong, I'll check again tomorrow 

5 minutes ago, justn8 said:

Varies a lot. 5 to 8 pumps depending upon how hot/humid it is. I've tried to make it precise but I do have a range I usually go for. I measured how much an average pump equals awhile ago and can't remember the amount exactly. I believe one pump was 2-3 ml but I could be wrong, I'll check again tomorrow 

Thanks so you tint with baby wash or  3x dawn

8 minutes ago, justn8 said:

Thanks send me personal message on how much baby wash tomorrow for a zep 32 oz bottle

On 8/14/2017 at 0:40 AM, quality tintz said:

Thanks send me personal message on how much baby wash tomorrow for a zep 32 oz bottle

Each pump from that hand sanitizer is 2 mls, i measured it after seeing this thread. 32 oz bottle would be 3 or 4 pumps (6 to 8 mls). I use 8mls of JnJ or Joy Non-Ultra (Joy is same company as Dawn, same surfactants, less detergent. When Dawn has the 3X on the label, it's compared to Joy Non-Ultra, "3x the cleaning strength of Joy Non-Ultra" is in the fine print, yes comparing their product to their own product lol)

2 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

Each pump from that hand sanitizer is 2 mls, i measured it after seeing this thread. 32 oz bottle would be 3 or 4 pumps (6 to 8 mls). I use 8mls of JnJ or Joy Non-Ultra (Joy is same company as Dawn, same surfactants, less detergent. When Dawn has the 3X on the label, it's compared to Joy Non-Ultra, "3x the cleaning strength of Joy Non-Ultra" is in the fine print, yes comparing their product to their own product lol)

Sweet

Archived