42 inch plotter for PPF?

:yeah

While many full hoods are easy to bulk, you'll wish you had a 64" plotter the first time you have to do a full car.  Being that there are actually very few tools that you need for a ppf business, it's worth investing in the ones that you do need.

The difference in a 42" and a 64" is only about $1500, which isn't hard to make up, when you consider the labor difference in bulking vs kits.

6 minutes ago, XPEL Jeff said:

:yeah

While many full hoods are easy to bulk, you'll wish you had a 64" plotter the first time you have to do a full car.  Being that there are actually very few tools that you need for a ppf business, it's worth investing in the ones that you do need.

The difference in a 42" and a 64" is only about $1500, which isn't hard to make up, when you consider the labor difference in bulking vs kits.

I agree. I bulk most full hoods as its easier but when it comes to full vehicle wraps it is nice to have the 64" plotter fro the rest of the car. Cuts down on waste and also is much faster than bulking. Guess it all depends on how many full vehicle wraps you plan on doing in he next few years.

Archived