need help identifying a film

Hello everybody.   I need some help identifying a film and finding the manufacturer.  A few months ago I saw a film that was clear when applied to interior glass but when someone passed by it would black out computer screens for sensitive documents.  Now, i can't find it.  I guess I lost my notepad.  Any help in pointing me in a direction would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, MastersTint1414 said:

Hello everybody.   I need some help identifying a film and finding the manufacturer.  A few months ago I saw a film that was clear when applied to interior glass but when someone passed by it would black out computer screens for sensitive documents.  Now, i can't find it.  I guess I lost my notepad.  Any help in pointing me in a direction would be appreciated.

The film is not clear, also not just one film and it is Very expensive. 

I did a glass wall(7ft by 12ft)at a clothing store/mall with supplied film Lumisty?/Madico that was clear straight thru and clear frost from angled view and was thick film 8mil i think and it was very expensive and i got decent $ for the install and a yr.or so later i got to do it again because it got broke somehow

Edited by DOOTINT