Solargard Quality?

Just now, First Revolution Tint said:

yeah i'm brand new so i'm still reading everything I can about what i'm going to be buying. I've tried to speak with 3M about their product but in the nicest way possible they told me we're not going to sell to you. Didn't feel so good but it is what it is. what brand do you use and why? 

Global because it's rock solid, been around 10 plus years, hardly no negative reviews or failures, and lastly at a good price point. It'll take an act of Congress to switch me. 

1 minute ago, jh812 said:

Global because it's rock solid, been around 10 plus years, hardly no negative reviews or failures, and lastly at a good price point. It'll take an act of Congress to switch me. 

Hmm maybe I should contact them and see whats up. the more youtube i watch around tinting i keep hearing Global here and there im probably going to give them a call tomorrow and see whats going on. 

46 minutes ago, First Revolution Tint said:

yeah i'm brand new so i'm still reading everything I can about what i'm going to be buying. I've tried to speak with 3M about their product but in the nicest way possible they told me we're not going to sell to you. Didn't feel so good but it is what it is. what brand do you use and why? 

Don't take it personal, they are very protective of the brand.  In the past people would sign up to be a dealer, use the name to bring customers in, then switch them to a cheaper priced film since it was easier to sell.  Even when I picked up 3M I had to jump through hoops since I was keeping Llumar.  Not to mention 3M is not a film that is great for beginners.

Edited by DynamicAppearance