More Slip when using Global?

56 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Been wanting to try the Tint Slime but I was wondering why everyone seems to still mix it with another slip like JnJ etc, is it not good enough on it's own? Why have more than one slip product?

Because it sucks :lol

I see people saying they use it online, but everyone I personally know doesn't like it.  I will chalk it up to good marketing and people jumping on the bandwagon...otherwise I am not sure why anyone would pay more for this product that doesn't do anything more (seems like sometimes less) than what JnJ or even the store brand already does.  :dunno

Slime is roughly $30@gal and is 23 cents per oz to make a gal of slip?

Not sure how many gals of slip i can make with a 15oz bottle $1.50 of BS because i use 1 squirt for cooler weather and 2 for hot days and sticky films with 2qts of water and few big squirts for the Monster tint juice bottle?

20171011_143824.jpg

Edited by DOOTINT

6 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

Been wanting to try the Tint Slime but I was wondering why everyone seems to still mix it with another slip like JnJ etc, is it not good enough on it's own? Why have more than one slip product?

Too be honest I think I just got a bit frustrated when I got the tint slime. Was trying to figure our a slip ratio that worked for me and when my initial tint slime ratio wasn't good enough I just ended up adding a few drops of J&J and bam! worked good so been doing it that way ever since.

I feel like when I was using J&J I would come across times where I put too much in my bottles and my film would slip way to much. With tint slime I wasn't getting enough slip. I'm sure I could eventually find a good slip on its own. But now that I use mostly Tint Slime with a bit of J&J I hardly ever have issues positioning my film anymore.

But my next mission will be to see if I can use TS on it's own. I'll let you know what happens but definitely give it a try. I highly recommend it.

12 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

Try out the new 4x Orange one way better than original green...better  than tint Tac too...

6 hours ago, CaliTINT said:

Too be honest I think I just got a bit frustrated when I got the tint slime. Was trying to figure our a slip ratio that worked for me and when my initial tint slime ratio wasn't good enough I just ended up adding a few drops of J&J and bam! worked good so been doing it that way ever since.

I feel like when I was using J&J I would come across times where I put too much in my bottles and my film would slip way to much. With tint slime I wasn't getting enough slip. I'm sure I could eventually find a good slip on its own. But now that I use mostly Tint Slime with a bit of J&J I hardly ever have issues positioning my film anymore.

But my next mission will be to see if I can use TS on it's own. I'll let you know what happens but definitely give it a try. I highly recommend it.

Try the new orange it's more concentrated to use on it's own 4x the slip so you use less

23 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Try the new orange it's more concentrated to use on it's own 4x the slip so you use less

Awesome bro. Once I finish this Gallon of tint slime which will probably take months or maybe a year or so I will definitely look into trying the new orange stuff! I appreciate the input!!!

On 10/12/2017 at 10:57 PM, CaliTINT said:

Awesome bro. Once I finish this Gallon of tint slime which will probably take months or maybe a year or so I will definitely look into trying the new orange stuff! I appreciate the input!!!

I wonder if you could use 4x the amount of the regular until you get the orange lol