More Slip when using Global?

I just recently made the switch to Global QDP, and boy they really were not lying about it being a quick dry film. For those that use the QDP, do you put in more slip than you usually would compared to another film like Llumar

I use a 32oz bottle and put in about 3 pea sized drops of baby shampoo in each bottle and that worked perfectly fine with all other films I've used. I was thinking of doubling that so I can move the film around more when putting in place. Would that be too much shampoo?

For Global I use 10 drops of Joy Ultra in a 32oz spray bottle. P2P pump sprayer I use a 1sec squirt. Making the slip look light yellow color.  I use the two bottle method the P2P is for the back glass and also for the bottom half of roll downs when you need it extra slippery to tuck behind the seals. 

If the temperature is 85 degrees and above go 12 drops and 1.5 second squirt. I gave up using baby shampoo along time ago. I got fed up with the constant lanolin build up in the bottles. With joy there’s no residue with regular use. 

Edited by smookee408@yahoo.com

Installing QDP with JnJ didn't work well for me, it was too fast to tack, i use Joy Non-Ultra and it works well, i usually use 10mls per 32oz bottle (or per 1 liter), sometimes more, i add 2 mls at a time when i need more, i have a 32 oz bottle with closer to 20mls for back windows or tight situations. 

On 10/9/2017 at 5:22 PM, CaliTINT said:

We switched to Global QDP as well but didn't find a need to adjust on the slip. My solution consists of mostly Tint Slime (I put a cap full per bottle) and I put a few drops of J&J

Been wanting to try the Tint Slime but I was wondering why everyone seems to still mix it with another slip like JnJ etc, is it not good enough on it's own? Why have more than one slip product?