Offering truce to my compeditor (snappy tint)

Was up y'all, I just came back from the tint competition in west palm beach. I made it to the finals, but didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. I will see in a week or 2 what number I did come in. For someone that wasent sponsored (had to sell my custom redline bmx bicycle to go), and for someone that knew nobody, I had a blast!!!! Was great having people asking me, "who the f$&k r u". 

What wasn't so great was my old friend that told me about him going compete, wasn't there! I know he just had a child. I don't know what was his reasons was for missing this year, because me and him had words a few years back and told each other we was better than one another, and a few other words! I tried to text him last night, but I'm sure he has my number blocked! 

SnappyTint if u see this, I am apologizing for any thing I said to u, or any inconvenience I might have caused u. We where good friends, and I don't want me and u 2 b another bo/kemp relationship. I am raising the white flag to say I'm sorry dude, and I hope me and you can kill it next year at San Antonio Texas! U know who this is, and u know for me to come on tintdude to tell u this, for every body 2 c is not in my nature. I hope we can work this out, and work together as we once did! If u feel like I did to much, and don't want to speak 2 me, I do understand. 

Hey addicted 2 tint, as long as u have a good heart, nothing is impossible. The man Sal that won this year, had more heart than any of us in there. Congratulations to brother Sal!!! The type of guy that would give u his handmade watch off his arm.(he really gave me his hand made watch off his arm)! Good at heart, but had the eye of the tiger. He took home 1st auto, 3rd flat! Now that's inspireration at its best. He was the only one that said, hey man come hang out with us, before anybody even knew they where in the finals. This was his fifth year completing. And I'm so glad I got to experience this with him!