Alpha Romeo Sedan

Couldn't find anything regarding this type of vehicle on this forum or in the Makes & Models section. I have never done one but have a customer wanting to get theirs done (2017) Anyone done one?

I did find on an Alpha Romeo forum about some issues some people had with their audio system after getting it tinted. Possibly water damage to the amp.

Edited by CaliTINT

So that's a coincidence! I just did my first one today, the giulia .  It was very easy, but I did pull the seals out. There are Allen head screws behind each door handle, and a Phillips screw on the outside edge of the front doors only. Then u can pull top of panel back to get the seals out. They are different than most. They kind of come off with the top of panel and the u push them down to get them off the panel.  I tape felts a lot so I did on this one as well.  All in all it was pretty easy.  

Ive done a lot of them for a dealer here in town.  On one of them the amplifier burned up.  Lucky for me the dealer warrantied it.  I just wish I new why the amp burned up.  Everything was covered and there wasn't any moisture around the factory amp.  The only recommendation I have is to use as little water as possible.  Disconnect battery while doing back window and let sit all day before plugging back in and returning to customer.