Llumar CTX vs ATR vs Pinnacle

12 minutes ago, Aamir147 said:

Lol sorry I was typing using swipe so "tints" was inserted.

But yeah crystalline here is about $450 for my car. I think I'll try to see if that one installer is authorized or not. I'll also look into the guy who uses Pinnacle as he has the best price to film quality ratio.

You guys are awesome with these detailed responses.

Would anyone of you think of ATR as a cheaper alternative to the ceramic?

We always suggest people get atleast ATR to get some performance, that way they can see that there is another side to tint than just appearance.  If it was me though and had to go pay a shop to tint my vehicle, I wouldn't do anything less than a Ceramic.  

41 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

I stick both. Pinnacle is the obvious choice in material imo installer should be your biggest concern. 

Funny thing is one of the listed dealers has the ctx $300 but is recommending I get the ATR instead claiming there's not much difference. BTW I just rechecked on that one and they have over 125 reviews 5 stars

I'm thinking they don't wanna pay to carry or have trouble installing it. Some of us limit ourselves unecssarily by getting comfortable with a specific material and can't/won't try to sell something we're not comfortable with. I'm guilty of this. lulu/F1 ceramic Is easier to shrink and install than atr/ F1 comfort, because I stick more of it. 

7 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

I'm thinking they don't wanna pay to carry or have trouble installing it. Some of us limit ourselves unecssarily by getting comfortable with a specific material and can't/won't try to sell something we're not comfortable with. I'm guilty of this. lulu/F1 ceramic Is easier to shrink and install than atr/ F1 comfort, because I stick more of it. 

Ok so Pinnacle with very limited reviews or ctx with plenty reviews. Both installers are 5 star on Google. Both are listed on llumar website authorized dealer list.