3M Scotchgard Pro Series FREE SAMPLE ROLLS

Good Morning Fellow PPF Installers,

I just wanted to let everyone know that 3M is offering FREE SAMPLE ROLLS of 3M Scotchgard Pro Series while supplies last to installers who click the banner add link above or you can use the following link https://engage.3m.com/ppf/?WT.mc_id=IBG-AASD-en_US-EV-TintDude-PPF_Oct_revisedbanner02-002 to request your sample.

Below is a current comparison chart that shows what has changed including the increased standard warranty coverage from Seven years to Ten years.

If you are also wondering about the Optional Paint Warranty that is available please feel free to contact you local distributor or sales rep as 3M offers a 50 State Compliant Service Agreement that you can upsell to your dealerships or retail customers that includes the following.

• 5 Years of Coverage on New, CPO or Used
  • Chipped Paint
  • Scratching
  • Stains by Salt, Bird Droppings, Tree Sap, Bugs or Automotive Fluids
  • Up to $3,500 Remove/Replace PPF in damage area, repair Paint damage
  • Electronic warranty registrations and management
  • Upper/Lower/Full areas of vehicle
  • Transferable

If you have any additional questions I am happy to help and hope to see many of you at SEMA next week!

Thank you,

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

3M Authorized Distributor

1-800-232-8468

www.interwestdc.com

todd@interwestdc.com

The 3M Difference Chart.pdf

Blackoutauto,

Yes, you are correct about this promotion currently only being available in the United States but I am sure if you contact your local 3M Distributor they will be able to help you out and get some film in your hands to try.  If you are going to SEMA stop by the 3M booth and you can demo it and do an install as well.

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

www.interwestdc.com

todd@interwestdc.com

Flygti32,

I am glad to hear that you have seen and experienced the improvements.  3M is doing more and more on the pattern side to increase availability as well as quality but as we all know those things never happen overnight.  I'm not sure the last time that you used Digital Designs but I can say that if you get a chance try one of the newer models that was produced in 2017 and let me know what you think.  If you don't have Digital Designs 4 you can download and register a free demo of the software at www.3m.com/dd .  If you have any questions I am happy to help.

Waxworkz,

When you say a few months ago it depends where you are and who you got your film from.  The current version of Pro Series started shipping to distributors around early June but depending on your distributor they might have had older inventory that they were still going through.  If you are in the states I would still request a sample roll and see if you notice the changes. 

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

1-800-232-8468

www.interwestdc.com

todd@interwestdc.com