Matching BMW X5

2014 BMW X5, rear factory glass meters 18%.  Installed 50% F1 Pinnacle which was lightest offered at my local shop for max UV protection, glass shatter safety etc. so now they meter 9%.

The front was done with F1 Pinnacle 18% so it's noticeably lighter and driving me a bit crazy and it's also definitely more green of a hue vs the rears which are true black in color.  Suggestions on a specific brand of tint with blackest color and 10% VLT? (I have a medical exemption waiver in MA).  One place near me carries Global HP 10 but the installation job was really bad on a prior vehicle and I would never go back.  I'm on South Shore in MA if you have any shop recommendations as well.

Thank you!

Edited by Kruppa
typo

Any HP film will have a little bit of a "sheen" to it due to the metal which IMO is not a great match.  On the rear they should of done Llumar AIR 80 giving you an end result of 14 which would be a better match with the F1 Pinnacle 18 which is 14/15 on the glass.  With that being said, see if anyone carries Madico Wincos 10 in your area...should be a good match to the rear.  Another option is Solargard UP 10, but I can't tell from photos what coloring the film has to it.  So would have to see in person to see if the coloring is a good match or not.

I like doing pinnacle 30/front 50 rear. It's the best look I can provide in/out. Looks classy. Throw some air 80 on the windshield and call it a day. Interior color affects appearance lighter/darker. It's a challenge.

IMG_1822.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

Edited by no ma'am