Rap music

This stuff can't suck enough, I am forced to listen to rap music all day at work, it's drivin' me nuts.

These people are so shallow, it's all about how tough they are or how much s*x they have :thumb

Does any one here really like this stuff, I mean DAMN, how idiotic can this music be?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DontWorryItWillDry

I hate it too TD, even though most of my friends listen to that s**t. By the way, this new forum.....isn't the Foo Bar supposed to be for off topic stuff?

Guest Film Maverick

When I first started this guy in the shop would crank some bullsh*t music. We made a deal that we would switch off every two hours. I found out he hated country so I would put it on this AM station that played the acid-rock of country. He finally got the hint and we compromised on something everyone liked.

Guest FastBackJack

Here Here TD. Rap sucks the big one. Its a shame that a complete idiotic, ghetto, crack dealin, piece of shite can just start rhyming, then all of a sudden he's a damn millionare....riding around in a new Sclade on some "dubs" with a joint in one hand and FO D in the other. Then to make it even worse, people up and buy his crap and try like hell to be just like him. I just dont understand it.....

Archived