Rap music

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand that stuff. Nasty disgusting, not even worthy of the name of music. Seems amazing that anyone would be dumb enough to want to be like these idiots, much less listen to their music. Have you ever noticed that cars that come in who's owners listen to it are covered in a very fine layer of dust? I find that to be the case 99% of the time that rap is in the cd player. Anyone else notice this?

Guest thetintshop

rap is not music, and rap is not singing. they should never have a place at any music awards, nor be referred to as music in any form. the "lyrics" are usually not in any form of the english language, and rarely understandable. they use words that are not WORDS. they make up words so they rhyme with another made up word. rapping is often referred to as a telent, WHAT THE f**k! it takes no talent to rap. yo baby, yo baby, yo baby, yo. say oww. SEE!! I just rapped, I guess I have talent. (that's from beverly hills cop 2 by the way)

the world is a better place without 2pac, biggie, and any others that were taken out of my misery. no one gives a s**t about how you grew up, and no one gives a s**t how many chicks you've banged, or how much "bling bling" you have on your fingers. why can't you just make music and enjoy the rewards from it like the other guys.

I hate f*****g rap more than anything in this world, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?? I HATE THAT PHRASE TOO. it's jiggaboo crap and it's the worse thing that could ever happen in the music industry.

there is one more thing I hate even worse than blacks rapping to a beat made by a machine. and that's a f*****g white boy rapping to it.

country music has the same effect on me too. all they can sing about is thier drinkin buddies, thier wife left THEM, and how thier truck is a pos, "but there ain't nothin wrong with the RAYAYDEEIIO."

Archived